**Youth Communication will host a Professional Development session for Real Men 2.0 on November 7, 2017, from 9:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Location: Youth Communication, 242 West 38th St., 6th floor, New York, NY 10018. Please purchase “Package A” or “Package B” if you would like to participate in this workshop.**
Choose a Curriculum & Training Package
These packages are for the New York Metro Area only. Please contact us for info if you are outside of the New York area.
Package A: 12 copies of the anthology, a curriculum guide, and one attendee at a training workshop: $450
Package B: 60 copies of the anthology, 5 curriculum guides, and up to 5 attendees at a training workshop: $2,000
Package C: 100 copies of the anthology, 10 curriculum guides, and an on-site workshop for up to 10 staff: $3,750
Package D: 200 copies of the anthology, 20 curriculum guides, and an on-site workshop for up to 20 staff: $7,000
Real Men 2.0 includes two dozen true stories by young men about how they have made changes in their lives, plus session plans on the following themes:
Family • Relationships • School • Career Readiness • Identity • Difficult Feelings
• Develop positive masculine identities
• Strengthen SEL skills
• Promote literacy
• Fun & youth-centered
• Tested approach—easy to use
• Full day (7-hour) training workshop for staff using Real Men 2.0. Our professional development is designed to help staff effectively implement Real Men 2.0, and boost their group facilitation skills. The workshop is carefully crafted to strengthen the social and emotional competencies of your students and colleagues. Support your staff in developing the self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship skills, and responsible decision-making skills that help boys develop positive identities.
• Anthology of teen stories (Real Men 2.0: Teens Explore Who They Are).
• Curriculum Guide (Real Men 2.0: A Curriculum Guide for Promoting Positive Masculinity). These interactive sessions are is presented through the lens of a personal story, as told by a real teen, from the Real Men 2.0 anthology.